Exercise, Yoga for Stomach Gas Pain Relief
There are many causes of stomach gas. You can use various types of exercises and yoga poses to get rid of your gas problem. Here are some simple yoga poses and exercises for stomach gas pain relief.
Exercise and Yoga Poses
Duck walk for Gas Relief
- Crouch down bending at the waist and knees
- Waddle like a duck.
- Do this exercise for a few minutes.
Another useful trick is to sit with your knees wrapped into your chest and your arms wrapped around your shins. Now, try to roll back and extend your hands for support, as your shoulders touch the ground. Now, roll all the way back onto your head and neck extending your body behind you.
Yoga for Stomach Gas Pain Relief
Child's Pose for Stomach Gas Pain
Child's Pose, also known as Bal asana is an effective way to relive stomach pain and discomfort.
- Get down on your hands and knees.
- Sit your hips on top of your heels by keeping the tops of the feet flat
- Lower the forehead to the floor
- Back of the both hand should be placed onto the floor, with your feet at your sides.
- If you want you can also use a pillow below your forehead.
- Remain in this pose for several breaths.
- Stand straight and held your arms over your head.
- First, stretch the upper body to the right and hold your breath for 5 seconds
- Repeat to the left.
- Sit with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Slowly bend forward, grabbing your feet.
- Stretch your one leg in front of you
- Another leg should be bend along the floor so that the sole of your foot rests against the inner thigh of the stretched leg.
- Try to bend forward by keeping your torso straight.
- Switch legs and repeat this asana.